Thursday, September 22, 2011

Family of Four

AddiLynn, or Addy for short, has finally joined the world. After a long day Tuesday, she joined us at about 5 at night. She was only 7lbs and as tiny as ever, or at least for us. It wasn't the easiest birth; my epidural fell out, I hemorrhaged, and then spiked a fever. But our daughter is beautiful. She looks a lot like Kent did, however is has wavy, black hair. Here is the first picture of us as a family of four.


My parents have been lifesavers by taking care of Kent the whole time, we are currently waiting to be discharged from the hospital. He was pretty sure the first night that the baby was Rachel's. But I hear now he knows her name and that she belongs in our family. Take a look at his face in this picture...



Proud Dad


Proud Grandpa (the only thing that would make this picture more perfect is if Addy was dressed in Cougar gear, we will work on that)


Proud Grandma


Sweet Addy (she is so much more mild tempered than Kent ever was)


And just to document what Ammon did the whole time, he programmed. He successfully finished his first "App" for my brother to use in his church calling. What a smart guy!

6 comments:

Phill and Jessica said...

Haha! I love Kent's face in that picture. He looks very unsure about what exactly to think about this new "sister" character. :)
Congrats to your beautiful family! We love you!

Rachael said...

Congratulations!!!! She is so pretty!

Kate Clayton said...

Holy Cow! That does sound like a stressful birth. I am glad it all worked out in the end. She's beautiful! Congrats!

Brett and Rachel said...

She has big "pants" to fill, but I think she'll quickly steal the hears of the whole family!

Kasey said...

Oh she is so cute LeAnn! I hope you are all doing well! Sure wish I could see you since you live right here!! Love ya!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

What a cute little girl. Kent will love it. Kherringtont has loved the addition and always done well with Tynlie, now she doesn't actually want to listen to Chad and I all the time. Hopefully Kent will do better on that.. What a sweet little girl!!