Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Plugged In/It's a Girl

So I guess I should start this post by saying we found out last week we are having a little GIRL at the end of September. I am excited and Ammon is nervous. He had said, "I don't know what I am going to do with a girl." He is so funny and I am sure the little girl will have him wrapped around his little finger. Ammon let me buy one outfit at Gymboree on Friday, but when I asked to go into Old Navy he said no. He is so funny, but he knows me so well, I could spend a small fortune on girl clothes. He works hard for his money and I work equally hard not to spend it.

Next I just thought I would share a funny picture. This is how I found Ammon's headphones the other day. Little did we know music comes from doorknobs.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Congratulations!! That is so much fun!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Yeah how fun!! You can spend tons on cute girl clothes. So many to choose from, but we got tons of hand me downs that helped us keep it under control.
Love the headphone picture. Kherrington is always getting out the Band hero-drum set and always puts the foot pedal connector in her ear like earbud. Those 2 are so funny!!

Kasey said...

Haha that's funny!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You are going to love it!! and one of each is perfect in case you guys decide to be done!! :D Love you!