Saturday, April 16, 2011

What's Missing From These Pictures?



Yep that's right, Kent! Kent decided that he was not getting enough attention while I was in Tai Pan the other day and decided to bide his time by working his lovely cast off. When it hit the floor I had originally thought he had knocked something off of a table that he could reach, but instead I looked down to see his cast. In disbelief I immediately tried to put it back on, but of course that wasn't happening, so I threw it in my purse, quickly checked out while making sure he didn't do anything stupid with his arm, and called Ammon to see how close he was to meeting us. Luckily Ammon was right outside the doors and we zipped over to the Layton Clinic (we were on our way to Salt Lake for the night and didn't want to head back north 30 minutes to solve our little problem) where they so nicely splinted it for us. We go in on Monday to get him recasted. This time it will be a full arm one he cannot pull off, not to mention blue because the red just isn't doing it for us.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Oh my gosh!! What a talented kid!!! The Layton clinic..so what doc did you end up using?? I'm glad he's smart, but I hope he keeps the next one on!!! :)

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Oh crazy! He just sounds like he's busy!!! So cute thanks for sharing!!