Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa Claus Came to Town

This past Friday Pullman had its annual tree lighting ceremony downtown and Santa Claus showed up for the cause. Brett, Rachel, and I took the boys downtown to visit Santa and check out the tree. Kent didn't care for Santa, but he loved the miniature candy cane he was given.


Kent and I in front of Pullman's tree.


Kent and Cade with Santa.


We tried to pose the boys in front of the cougar, it didn't go so well. Kent looked like he had seen a real cougar and Cade was blinded by the light.

3 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Funny how sometimes my favorite pictures, are the ones that "didn't turn out!" Love the one in front of the cougar!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

These pictures really are the funniest. I totally agree with Rachel. I have this one at Halloween with Kherrington just crying cause she doesn't have hte camera. It's so cute though. Love the pictures!!

Phill and Jessica said...

I always hated Santa. He scred me too Kent! You're not alone!