Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"He's graduated!"

This past weekend was WSU's fall commencement and boy were we excited to have a graduate walking. Ammon finally graduated with his degree in computer science. It was nice to see him walk and it was nice that my family was willing to take care of Kent so I could see him walk. After sitting for 2 1/2 hours Kent had had enough and I sent him to the office, where my mom was working. We loved sharing the weekend with both our families and now for the pictures (thanks to Derek for being our personal photographer).


Right after walking in


"Good thing grandpa runs this place so we can run around the office with our soccer balls."


The final walk


Ammon on the big screen


Family picture


Ammon's proud parents


Our future techie

5 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

Congrats! We are sad you guys have to leave. We will miss you! Though if I couldn't live in WA, I would definitely live in Utah!!!!

Rachael said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Oh that's exciting!! Congratulations!! Where does the next step take you then, back to UT? Cute pictures of the boys and your family!

Kasey said...

Whoo-hoo!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I'm really happy for you guys!!

Phill and Jessica said...

Congrats Ammon!!