Sunday, May 30, 2010

Road Trip

This weekend Ammon had both Friday and Monday off, so we took advantage and went to visit our brothers in Rexburg. Our brothers happen to be friends as well, which when visiting is extremely convenient. I love killing two birds with one stone. We had a wonderful time with Jared, his wife Jo, Lance, and his fiance Robin. It was so nice to have other people to play with Kent, even when we were sitting right there, so that Ammon and I could have some time to rest without having to entertain him. Jared and Jo even babysat so that Ammon and I could make it to the temple. I have to say that the Rexburg Temple is one of the prettiest I have seen. Here are some pictures of our adventures to the "legit" bowling alley in Rexburg, Teton Lanes.


Aunt Robin and Kent


Gotta love Aunts and Uncles


Big smiles from Kent and Lance


"Thanks for the banana Aunt Jo, bowling makes me hungry."

2 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Way to go Idaho! Looks like everyone is doing well and that you had a good time! Wished we could have joined you!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

How fun! Rexburg is a pretty fun place. And I agree the Temple is beautiful!! If ya need a break aroudn Pocatello, come stop in!!