Saturday, July 18, 2009

You had a birthday shout "HURRAY"!

Since we celebrated Ammon's birthday the weekend prior, we didn't do a whole lot on his actual birthday. I made dinner, lemon pepper chicken, watermelon, and rice, and a ice cream pie. My family (via video chat) and I sang to him, we ate our dessert, and then went to bed. Pretty exciting, huh?


Ammon really did turn 24, but the pie was so frozen I only managed to get 5 candles to stay.


This is my rendition of Winger's Asphalt Pie. It is not green because I used Bryer's mint chocolate chip ice cream.

1 comment:

Nate and Jamie said...

I'm very impressed, that pie looks very tasty! Your little guys is so cute, I want to meet him before you leave Utah for good so lets pick a time to get together. Cohen also has that same innate ability to know when the chores are done, no naps for this mom either. Good thing they are so cute.