Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday To You...

Tomorrow is Ammon's birthday, but since he has to work all day we did some celebrating this past Friday. I planned a trip to Park City for us to visit Olympic Park and for Ammon to ride the zip line down the mountain that was the free style venue for the 2002 Winter Olympics. Ammon had never been to Park City before and I thought this was the perfect opportunity. After Olympic Park I of course had to visit the outlet malls up there but came away with nothing for me just stuff for Ammon and Kent. I have no clue how that happened but am pretty depressed about it now. I think I will head out this week in search of a new dress, to wear to my friends wedding this weekend, in order to make myself feel a little better about my empty shopping bags on Friday.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh, I love your newest family picture! I hope you guys are doing great. Let's do something soon! I don't have a lot more time with you in Utah! Oh and Happy Birthday Ammon!