Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What else do you do?

What else do you do when you are alone on a Tuesday night? Update your blog, what else! So as you can see I was way behind on my blogging. This post will be more random than anything, but contains a few cute and funny pictures. During the previous week I had the opportunity to sub all five days in a sophomore English class at the high school. I really did enjoy myself a lot, it made me miss teaching in Morgan. I had quite the rang of students, from one who wrote nasty things in the textbook and told me to F off, to a class full of class clowns that reminded me of two of my 6th grade students in Morgan. One student decided to draw a less than attractive picture of me on the white board. Although it is a quite ugly rendition I thought I would capture the memory for Kent's baby book.



I just thought this was a cute picture of Cade with Lance's guitar.

3 comments:

tracy layne said...

hahaha I love the lovely portrait of you.... very... cute?

How about a REAL picture of your cute growing bump?

Phill and Jessica said...

That picture is hilarious! Can't you just picture some kid like Dugan drawing that on the board of Estep or somebody? You've become Estep! You're a grown-up teacher now! But don't worry, you're much, much cuter...and have a lot more hair than she did. :) Hehe! I agree with Tracy! Let's see the pic of the belly! Is your belly button poking out yet? Hey, make sure you let me know when you come up to Spokane! I really, really, really want to see ya! And when are you due again? Phill leaves for China June 5-16th, so could I come see you for a few days? I know you'll be super uncomfortable due to a huge belly, but I'd love you hang out! Let me know.

Nicole said...

I want to see a new tummy picture too!