Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lance's Homecoming

So I said that I would post this a while ago, but lets be honest, I am not that good at blogging. It has been great to have Lance home. I like to say that he came home a lot more normal than Brett did. It must be one of the differences between foreign and state-side missionaries. My sign turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. Too bad it went straight to the trash after we were done with it. Here are some pictures of his homecoming. Take note of Cade's little onesie. My mom and I ordered it for him. It said, "Welcome Home Uncle Lance" in scrabble tiles. For those of you who don't know, Scrabble is one of Lance's favorite games, perhaps because he can beat anyone he plays.


Lance was the first off the plane.

The first time Cade met Uncle Lance.

Everyone who came to the airport; all of my uncle Mike's family, Lance's best friend Chase, my aunt Molly, cousin Eric, Rachel, her sister Lindsay, Ammon, Ammon's brother Jared, Mom, Dad, and me.

The finished product.

Cade with his little onesie and great smile.

No comments: