Friday, September 28, 2012

At the Start of Summer

I have 4 articles due for the Deseret Corporation by Monday, and since I finished 1 I thought I would take a little break and blog in a hopes to catch up in the near future.

We had beautiful weather in Utah in the late spring and we found ourselves enjoying it to the fullest.  I think my kids are meant to live outside near sand and water.  I guess a sandbox and pool will have to do, because I am pretty sure California is not in our future.


Digging at the "Sand Park"


Addy in her cute sun hat.  Ammon says that kids don't need shoes till they walk, hence a barefoot Addy, but I don't think she minded.


First time in the pool, she is a fan.


This kid loves to play with the hose, good thing our friends don't pay for water.


Drying off.  Yes Kent has pink sunglasses, what can you do when his best friend is a girl?  Don't worry, we bought him a pair of red ones the following month.

 
Addy's first time in a swing.

No comments: