Friday, July 13, 2012

All About Addy

Our little girl is growing up right before our eyes.  Here are a few things she has been up to...
 

She is such a big girl sitting up.


She smiles on demand.


She gets placed in the crib so mom can fold laundry without having it get unfolded.


She was babysat for the first time by someone other than family, although Jess is as close to family as it gets.  Kent's smirk in the background I am sure is from the fact he just got to spend the afternoon with just his parents, not his sister.


She loves to be outside.


She has boycotted anything to do with baby food in the jars.  Whatever we eat, she eats.


And she is happy about it.


She might not be the softball player I had hoped for...I guess it is time to purchase tap shoes!

2 comments:

Leo and JulieAnn Udy Family said...

she can do both!

Phill and Jessica said...

I love how Addy has been smiling since like the minute she was born. Her smile makes me happy inside. :) Oh and I was so going to ask you when you were going to get her into tap! I want to start Emery in either dance or gymnastics fairly early. Is the earliest around 2? Its not like there's a shortage of dance/tap/gymnastics classes around here anyway!