Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A little of this, a little of that

Ammon, Kent, and I are wrapping up our final weeks in Pullman before we make our summer move to Utah. We are planning on driving down the 7th of May and will return home the 1st week of August. We will miss our family on the Palouse but are excited to see our friends and family in Utah. Here are a few pictures taken over the last month...


Just hanging out in the sun on a deck that is in desperate need of painting.




I can never resist putting these two in the play pen together.


Getting into Grandma Udy's ribbon drawer.


In my cute suit Grandma Mills gave me for Easter.

7 comments:

Kasey said...

What a doll!! I canNOT wait to see you and meet this handsome boy! Drive safely down this way! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! I love the one on the porch. Kherrington can't get enough of being outside is Kent like that too?

Rachael said...

Super cute pictures!! I didn't know you were leaving for the summer. Have a good time!!!

Dana said...

We look forward to seeing you sometime this summer while you're in Utah!

Unknown said...

He really is SOOO cute. It makes me want another baby boy. Not right now. But I want another one:)Those are such fun pics!! Good luck in Utah.

Phill and Jessica said...

He looks exactly like you in both porch pictures! Weird, it's like a little, baby-boy LeAnn...with some Ammon mixed in. Miss you Nanners!

Becky said...

I am so sad you guys are leaving! The summer is the BEST time to do things together...but I'm sure Utah will be amazing! Hey, we'll even have a baby when you get back!! HURRAY!!