Saturday, February 27, 2010

Say Say Ol' Playmate...

The month of February has been a tad bit unusual. First, there is no snow on the ground and second, temperatures have been in the high forties during the day. The day before Valentine's Day Rachel and I took full advantage of the weather and took the boys for a walk to Reaney Park. I chose this particular park over the park less than a block from my house because it was not only easy to walk to from the library but it also had enough baby swings so that both boys could swing at the same time. The boys had a good time for about the first 15 minutes but then petered out shortly after due to nap time approaching. Nonetheless it was a great day.


How can you not love that grin?


The boys loved the swings.


Kent was making sure Wiley did not go anywhere.


He looks a little cold here, but we have so few pictures of the two of us I thought I might as well post it.

4 comments:

Phill and Jessica said...

Will either of these boys ever grow hair?! :) They're the cutest little baldies ever!

Dena said...

Hi LeAnn,
Thank you for the comment that you left on my blog. Yes, I am a cousin of Kevin's on his mom's side. My mom, Sarah is Rhea's sister. Rhea is a very special aunt and I always felt close to her growing up since she had all boy's:) I spent many summer's and holiday's with the Udy's. Kevin will be greatly missed.

Rachael said...

They are such cute boys!!

Brett and Rachel said...

Cute Kent pants! (And his cousin too!) :)