Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Cure for the Buxton Curse

As most of you know we started Kent on solid food about a month and a half ago. To no surprise of ours we realized that he too suffers from what my family calls the Buxton Curse, or in other words constipation. This ailment effects many members of my family on my Grandma Larsen's (Buxton is her maiden name) side, from grandparents down to cousins. Kent unfortunately is no different. From personal experience I know how painful this is and was upset that my poor little boy was experiencing similar pain. Of course my mom, who also suffers, suggested suppositories. These worked, but are not supposed to be used often. So we turned to my greatest nightmare...prunes. Success, at least once every 5 days. Enjoy the pictures of our prune faced kid.


5 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Everything tastes better if it's messy!

miriam said...

imagine how much better the prunes would work if he got less on his face and more in his mouth!

Nate and Jamie said...

hahahaha. I will have to try that one, poor Cohen is affected as well :)

LWinder said...

Carrie, I think knows of a few others things that will help as well. Then you can have some more variety.
Cute little prune face, though!

Phill and Jessica said...

Give him some cherries, hahahahahaha!