Saturday, October 17, 2009

Guess who's 4 months...

Well our little bundle of joy is no longer little, at least compared to what he was 4 months ago. We had his 4 month appointment last week and he now weighs 14 lbs 14 oz. Boy am I glad I didn't give birth to a 4 month old. We have had a little bout with colic these last few months, but finally seem to be growing out of it. We still do not sleep through the night. We wake up about 3 times, give or take. I don't remember what a full night's sleep is like and often wake up with excruciating headaches from a lack of sleep, but it is all worth it in the end. Kent has found his hands and feet and can often be found playing with them. He also likes to pet Wiley and play with his cousin Cade. It is really cute to see the two of them interact and we are all sure it is only the beginning. And now for what you are all probably waiting for...PICTURES!!!


How can you not love this face?


Kent falls asleep in weird positions just like his dad.


Thanks for visiting Auntie Sarah.


Pat-a-cake is my favorite game to play with Grandpa.


Grandpa's mustache tickles me!


This is how I find my three boys in the morning while I am getting ready for work.


Look at how tall I am.


It got really cold in Pullman these last few weeks.

Just a side note: So as you can tell keeping up to date with blogging is not one of my best talents. Lots of people have commented on the fact that I have not updated this is a while. I will honestly try to do better, but I am not promising anything.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Kent is growing so fast and looking so cute! We miss you guys tons! P.S. We need more pics of the mom too!

Brett and Rachel said...

Wow! Impressive! You even updated the background! Cute pictures! At least I can brag that I get to see him in person!